Saturday, January 5, 2013

40 Days of Victory!



40 DAYS OF VICTORY!

LEADER:      I am a part of the fellowship of the unashamed.  I have Holy Ghost power.  The dye has been cast.  I have stepped over the line.  The decision has been made.  I am a disciple of Jesus Christ!  I won’t look back… let up… slow down… back up… or be still!

PEOPLE:     My past is redeemed.  My present makes sense.  My future is secure.  I am finished and done with low living, sight walking, small planning, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking and dwarfed goals!

LEADER:    I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotions, and popularity!!  I do not have to be right, first, tops, recognized, praised, regarded or rewarded.  I now live by faith lean on the Lord, run with patience, lift by prayer, and labor by God’s Holy Power.

PEOPLE:     My face is set; My goal is heaven; My road is narrow; My way is rough; My companions are few; My guide is reliable; And my mission is clear.  I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, or delayed.


LEADER:    I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice; hesitate in the presence of adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.

All:              I WON’T GIVE UP…SHUT UP…LET UP…until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and worked up for the cause of Christ.  I am a disciple of Jesus Christ.  I must go ‘til He comes, give ‘til I drop, teach ‘til all know and work ‘til He stops me.  And when Jesus comes, He will have no problems recognizing me because He’ll remember: I was the one He gave POWER!




GET INVOLVED IN THE REVOLUTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment